Past Events - 2009
- Thu 09 July - Choral evening at the British Hospital at 05.00 pm. With the participation of the Galvez, Provincia de Santa Fé, Choir, OSDE's "Cosa Cantada" Choir, and the British Hospital Choir More information
Wed 26 August - La Cumbre District - Quiz at Reydon Hotel.
Bar opens at 12. Quiz at 12.30 sharp. Empanadas, sandwiches, cakes and drinks will be served during the two intermissions.
Sun 13 September - La Cumbre District - Car Boot Sale.
From 10.30 to 13.30 hs. Across the road from the bus terminal.
- Fri 18 September - Farmers' Ball at the British Embassy 9.00 pm Click for poster
Wed 23 September - La Cumbre District Annual General Meeting at Reydon Hotel.
11.00 hs. Followed by the traditional Shepherd´s Pie Lunch offered by the current committee.
- Thu 24 & Fri 25 September - British Hospital Fund Raising Charity Golf Tournament for Ladies and Gentlemen at the Hurlingham Club - Click for Poster on British Hospital webpage
- Sun 04 October - Car Boot sale (Feria del Baul)
- Sun 04 October - ABCC Fête at Hurlingham Club
- Fri 09 October to Mon 12 October - City Slickers vs. Feisty Farmers Cricket Match. Necochea
- Sun 08 November - Remembrance Day Service
- Fri 13 November - British Hospital Ball at the British Embassy - 8.30 pm
- Sat 21 November - Postponed because of rain.
- Wed 25 November - BABS Bridge Tea and Canasta at the Embassy 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- Sat 28 November - Christmas Fair & Carol Singing. British Embassy Gardens 10 am to 6 pm.
- Sun 05 December - Matron's Garden Party at the British Hospital as from 12.00 noon