Make a donation
How to donate
Using your credit card, you can donate online, both from Argentina or abroad. Please see our Support Us page for options.
If you prefer not to donate online, please see other possibilities below, which apply to people living in Argentina or abroad.
1. Come or send somebody to the ABCC office to make a cash or cheque donation.
2. Visit the ABCC office and make your donation with a credit or debit card.
3. Send a cheque to the ABCC made out to: "British Community Welfare Fund - No a la orden".
4. Authorise a one-time OR a recurring debit from your Credit Card. Contact us and we'll be delighted to help you through the process.
5. Deposit or transfer a donation into our bank accounts in Argentina or in the United Kingdom (details given below). Please remember to email us at email@example.com to inform amount, date and purpose of your contribution. Otherwise, it may be lost in the “general anonymous donation bag”.
Bank: Banco Patagonia
Account: British Community Welfare Fund
Sucursal: Nº 10
Cuenta Corriente Nº: 010-008315051-000
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Account Name: Argentine British Community Council
Branch: Pall Mall St. James
Account number: 01362730
Sort Code: 30-00-08
IBAN: GB85 LOYD 3000 0801 3627 30